Subject: [syzbot] Monthly nfc report (Aug 2024)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2024 00:39:19 -0700

Hello nfc maintainers/developers,

This is a 31-day syzbot report for the nfc subsystem.
All related reports/information can be found at:
https://syzkaller.appspot.com/upstream/s/nfc

During the period, 0 new issues were detected and 0 were fixed.
In total, 8 issues are still open and 27 have been fixed so far.

Some of the still happening issues:

Ref Crashes Repro Title
<1> 207     Yes   INFO: task hung in nfc_rfkill_set_block
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=3e3c2f8ca188e30b1427
<2> 139     Yes   INFO: task hung in rfkill_unregister (3)
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=bb540a4bbfb4ae3b425d
<3> 30      Yes   INFO: task hung in rfkill_sync_work
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=9ef743bba3a17c756174
<4> 19      No    KMSAN: uninit-value in nci_ntf_packet (3)
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=3f8fa0edaa75710cd66e

---
This report is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

To disable reminders for individual bugs, reply with the following command:
#syz set <Ref> no-reminders

To change bug's subsystems, reply with:
#syz set <Ref> subsystems: new-subsystem

You may send multiple commands in a single email message.