Subject: INFO: trying to register non-static key in addrconf_notify

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2020 10:24:17 -0700

Hello,

syzbot found the following crash on:

HEAD commit:    7cc2a8ea Merge tag 'block-5.8-2020-07-01' of git://git.ker..
git tree:       upstream
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=102d01a3100000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=183dd243398ba7ec
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=bf9c23e0afdec81d9470
compiler:       clang version 10.0.0 (https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/ c2443155a0fb245c8f17f2c1c72b6ea391e86e81)

Unfortunately, I don't have any reproducer for this crash yet.

IMPORTANT: if you fix the bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
Reported-by: [email-masked]

INFO: trying to register non-static key.
the code is fine but needs lockdep annotation.
turning off the locking correctness validator.
CPU: 1 PID: 317 Comm: kworker/u4:6 Not tainted 5.8.0-rc3-syzkaller #0
Hardware name: Google Google Compute Engine/Google Compute Engine, BIOS Google 01/01/2011
Workqueue: netns cleanup_net
Call Trace:
 __dump_stack lib/dump_stack.c:77 [inline]
 dump_stack+0x1f0/0x31e lib/dump_stack.c:118
 register_lock_class+0xf06/0x1520 kernel/locking/lockdep.c:893
 __lock_acquire+0x102/0x2c30 kernel/locking/lockdep.c:4259
 lock_acquire+0x160/0x720 kernel/locking/lockdep.c:4959
 __raw_write_lock_bh include/linux/rwlock_api_smp.h:203 [inline]
 _raw_write_lock_bh+0x31/0x40 kernel/locking/spinlock.c:319
 addrconf_ifdown+0x5f8/0x1670 net/ipv6/addrconf.c:3734
 addrconf_notify+0x3f9/0x3a60 net/ipv6/addrconf.c:3602
 notifier_call_chain kernel/notifier.c:83 [inline]
 __raw_notifier_call_chain kernel/notifier.c:361 [inline]
 raw_notifier_call_chain+0xe7/0x170 kernel/notifier.c:368
 call_netdevice_notifiers_info net/core/dev.c:2027 [inline]
 call_netdevice_notifiers_extack net/core/dev.c:2039 [inline]
 call_netdevice_notifiers net/core/dev.c:2053 [inline]
 rollback_registered_many+0xbe3/0x14a0 net/core/dev.c:8968
 unregister_netdevice_many+0x46/0x260 net/core/dev.c:10113
 ip6gre_exit_batch_net+0x435/0x460 net/ipv6/ip6_gre.c:1608
 ops_exit_list net/core/net_namespace.c:189 [inline]
 cleanup_net+0x79c/0xba0 net/core/net_namespace.c:603
 process_one_work+0x789/0xfc0 kernel/workqueue.c:2269
 worker_thread+0xaa4/0x1460 kernel/workqueue.c:2415
 kthread+0x37e/0x3a0 drivers/block/aoe/aoecmd.c:1234
 ret_from_fork+0x1f/0x30 arch/x86/entry/entry_64.S:293

---
This bug is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

syzbot will keep track of this bug report. See:
https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#status for how to communicate with syzbot.