Subject: Re: [syzbot] WARNING: kmalloc bug in bpf

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2021 18:46:08 -0800

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 22849b5ea5952d853547cc5e0651f34a246b2a4f
Author: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Oct 21 14:16:14 2021 +0000

    devlink: Remove not-executed trap policer notifications

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=1465b449b00000
start commit:   ee60e626d536 netdevsim: don't overwrite read only ethtool ..
git tree:       net
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=1665b449b00000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=1265b449b00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=221ffc09e39ebbd1
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=cecf5b7071a0dfb76530
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=12a14b55b00000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=13375f75b00000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 22849b5ea595 ("devlink: Remove not-executed trap policer notifications")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection