Subject: Re: KASAN: use-after-free Read in ccid_hc_tx_delete

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2019 07:00:00 -0800

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit f04684b4d85d6371126f476d3268ebf6a0bd57cf
Author: Dan Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Jun 21 08:07:21 2018 +0000

     ALSA: lx6464es: Missing error code in snd_lx6464es_create()

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=10dd11cae00000
start commit:   eb6cf9f8 Merge tag 'arm64-fixes' of git://git.kernel.org/p..
git tree:       upstream
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=12dd11cae00000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=14dd11cae00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=c8970c89a0efbb23
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=3967c1caf256f4d5aefe
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=11022ccd400000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=124581db400000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: f04684b4d85d ("ALSA: lx6464es: Missing error code in  
snd_lx6464es_create()")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection