Subject: Re: WARNING in batadv_mcast_mla_tt_retract

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2019 00:35:01 -0700

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit 2ed30cfcf866f657349bf9f54a017a957cd98378
Author: Heiko Stuebner <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Aug 2 11:36:41 2018 +0000

     arm64: dts: rockchip: enable dwc2-based otg controller on px30-evb

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=177e9917200000
start commit:   4b3c31c8 Merge branch 'i2c/for-current' of git://git.kerne..
git tree:       upstream
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=14fe9917200000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=10fe9917200000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=b05cfdb4ee8ab9b2
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=83f2d54ec6b7e417e13f
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=139c6408c00000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 2ed30cfcf866 ("arm64: dts: rockchip: enable dwc2-based otg  
controller on px30-evb")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection