Subject: Re: UBSAN: array-index-out-of-bounds in arch_uprobe_analyze_insn

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 21:20:07 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 4b2bd5fec007a4fd3fc82474b9199af25013de4c
Author: John Stultz <[email-masked]>
Date:   Sat Oct 8 00:02:33 2016 +0000

    proc: fix timerslack_ns CAP_SYS_NICE check when adjusting self

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=1697348d900000
start commit:   325d0eab Merge branch 'akpm' (patches from Andrew)
git tree:       upstream
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=1597348d900000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=1197348d900000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=b12e84189082991c
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=9b64b619f10f19d19a7c
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=1573a8ad900000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=164ee6c5900000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 4b2bd5fec007 ("proc: fix timerslack_ns CAP_SYS_NICE check when adjusting self")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection