Subject: Re: [syzbot] KASAN: use-after-free Write in nft_ct_tmpl_put_pcpu

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2021 13:50:08 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 65038428b2c6c5be79d3f78a6b79c0cdc3a58a41
Author: Pablo Neira Ayuso <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Mar 17 13:13:46 2020 +0000

    netfilter: nf_tables: allow to specify stateful expression in set definition

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=1145a881300000
start commit:   894d6f401b21 Merge tag 'spi-fix-v5.14-rc4' of git://git.ke..
git tree:       upstream
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=1345a881300000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=1545a881300000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=343fd21f6f4da2d6
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=649e339fa6658ee623d3
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=110319aa300000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=1142fac9d00000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 65038428b2c6 ("netfilter: nf_tables: allow to specify stateful expression in set definition")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection