Subject: Re: general protection fault in hci_event_packet

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2020 06:01:06 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 941992d2944789641470626e9336d663236b1d28
Author: Javier Martinez Canillas <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Sep 12 14:03:34 2016 +0000

    ethernet: amd: use IS_ENABLED() instead of checking for built-in or module

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=155180c2900000
start commit:   bcf87687 Linux 5.8
git tree:       upstream
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=175180c2900000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=135180c2900000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=4b489d75d0c8859d
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=0bef568258653cff272f
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=1043af04900000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=12ca1dea900000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 941992d29447 ("ethernet: amd: use IS_ENABLED() instead of checking for built-in or module")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection