Subject: Re: WARNING: suspicious RCU usage in bond_ipsec_add_sa (2)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 07:06:09 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit a3b658cfb66497525278cbf852913a04dbaae992
Author: Jarod Wilson <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Jun 30 18:49:41 2020 +0000

    bonding: allow xfrm offload setup post-module-load

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=11eb70d3900000
start commit:   f13d783a MAINTAINERS: Update ibmveth maintainer
git tree:       net
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=13eb70d3900000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=15eb70d3900000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=5ac0d21536db480b
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=11dcfe6879155fbb6a4e
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=17588ec5900000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=13db3281900000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: a3b658cfb664 ("bonding: allow xfrm offload setup post-module-load")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection