Subject: Re: general protection fault in tls_trim_both_msgs

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2019 20:46:00 -0700

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit 32857cf57f920cdc03b5095f08febec94cf9c36b
Author: John Fastabend <[email-masked]>
Date:   Fri Jul 19 17:29:18 2019 +0000

     net/tls: fix transition through disconnect with close

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=155064d8600000
start commit:   fde50b96 Add linux-next specific files for 20190726
git tree:       linux-next
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=175064d8600000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=135064d8600000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=4b58274564b354c1
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=0e0fedcad708d12d3032
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=14779d64600000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=1587c842600000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 32857cf57f92 ("net/tls: fix transition through disconnect with  
close")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection