Subject: WARNING in netlbl_cipsov4_add

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 23:05:21 -0800

Hello,

syzbot found the following issue on:

HEAD commit:    4773acf3 b43: N-PHY: Fix the update of coef for the PHY re..
git tree:       net
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=13290cb0d00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=8cb23303ddb9411f
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=cdd51ee2e6b0b2e18c0d
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=1267953cd00000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=10d98524d00000

Bisection is inconclusive: the issue happens on the oldest tested release.

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=1127cc82d00000
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=1327cc82d00000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=1527cc82d00000

IMPORTANT: if you fix the issue, please add the following tag to the commit:
Reported-by: [email-masked]

------------[ cut here ]------------
WARNING: CPU: 1 PID: 8425 at mm/page_alloc.c:4979 __alloc_pages_nodemask+0x5f8/0x730 mm/page_alloc.c:5014
Modules linked in:
CPU: 0 PID: 8425 Comm: syz-executor629 Not tainted 5.11.0-rc7-syzkaller #0
Hardware name: Google Google Compute Engine/Google Compute Engine, BIOS Google 01/01/2011
RIP: 0010:__alloc_pages_nodemask+0x5f8/0x730 mm/page_alloc.c:4979
Code: 00 00 0c 00 0f 85 a7 00 00 00 8b 3c 24 4c 89 f2 44 89 e6 c6 44 24 70 00 48 89 6c 24 58 e8 d0 d7 ff ff 49 89 c5 e9 ea fc ff ff <0f> 0b e9 b5 fd ff ff 89 74 24 14 4c 89 4c 24 08 4c 89 74 24 18 e8
RSP: 0018:ffffc900017ef3e0 EFLAGS: 00010246
RAX: 0000000000000000 RBX: 1ffff920002fde80 RCX: 0000000000000000
RDX: 0000000000000000 RSI: dffffc0000000000 RDI: 0000000000040dc0
RBP: 0000000000040dc0 R08: 0000000000000000 R09: 0000000000000000
R10: ffffffff81b29ac1 R11: 0000000000000000 R12: 0000000000000015
R13: 0000000000000015 R14: 0000000000000000 R15: ffff88801209c980
FS:  0000000001c35300(0000) GS:ffff8880b9c00000(0000) knlGS:0000000000000000
CS:  0010 DS: 0000 ES: 0000 CR0: 0000000080050033
CR2: 00007fbf6f3656c0 CR3: 000000001db9e000 CR4: 00000000001506f0
DR0: 0000000000000000 DR1: 0000000000000000 DR2: 0000000000000000
DR3: 0000000000000000 DR6: 00000000fffe0ff0 DR7: 0000000000000400
Call Trace:
 alloc_pages_current+0x18c/0x2a0 mm/mempolicy.c:2267
 alloc_pages include/linux/gfp.h:547 [inline]
 kmalloc_order+0x32/0xd0 mm/slab_common.c:837
 kmalloc_order_trace+0x14/0x130 mm/slab_common.c:853
 kmalloc_array include/linux/slab.h:592 [inline]
 kcalloc include/linux/slab.h:621 [inline]
 netlbl_cipsov4_add_std net/netlabel/netlabel_cipso_v4.c:188 [inline]
 netlbl_cipsov4_add+0x5a9/0x23e0 net/netlabel/netlabel_cipso_v4.c:416
 genl_family_rcv_msg_doit+0x228/0x320 net/netlink/genetlink.c:739
 genl_family_rcv_msg net/netlink/genetlink.c:783 [inline]
 genl_rcv_msg+0x328/0x580 net/netlink/genetlink.c:800
 netlink_rcv_skb+0x153/0x420 net/netlink/af_netlink.c:2494
 genl_rcv+0x24/0x40 net/netlink/genetlink.c:811
 netlink_unicast_kernel net/netlink/af_netlink.c:1304 [inline]
 netlink_unicast+0x533/0x7d0 net/netlink/af_netlink.c:1330
 netlink_sendmsg+0x856/0xd90 net/netlink/af_netlink.c:1919
 sock_sendmsg_nosec net/socket.c:652 [inline]
 sock_sendmsg+0xcf/0x120 net/socket.c:672
 ____sys_sendmsg+0x6e8/0x810 net/socket.c:2345
 ___sys_sendmsg+0xf3/0x170 net/socket.c:2399
 __sys_sendmsg+0xe5/0x1b0 net/socket.c:2432
 do_syscall_64+0x2d/0x70 arch/x86/entry/common.c:46
 entry_SYSCALL_64_after_hwframe+0x44/0xa9
RIP: 0033:0x43fcc9
Code: 28 c3 e8 5a 14 00 00 66 2e 0f 1f 84 00 00 00 00 00 48 89 f8 48 89 f7 48 89 d6 48 89 ca 4d 89 c2 4d 89 c8 4c 8b 4c 24 08 0f 05 <48> 3d 01 f0 ff ff 73 01 c3 48 c7 c1 c0 ff ff ff f7 d8 64 89 01 48
RSP: 002b:00007ffdcdd33c48 EFLAGS: 00000246 ORIG_RAX: 000000000000002e
RAX: ffffffffffffffda RBX: 00000000004004a0 RCX: 000000000043fcc9
RDX: 0000000000004904 RSI: 0000000020000140 RDI: 0000000000000003
RBP: 0000000000403730 R08: 0000000000000005 R09: 00000000004004a0
R10: 0000000000000003 R11: 0000000000000246 R12: 00000000004037c0
R13: 0000000000000000 R14: 00000000004ad018 R15: 00000000004004a0

---
This report is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

syzbot will keep track of this issue. See:
https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#status for how to communicate with syzbot.
For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection
syzbot can test patches for this issue, for details see:
https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#testing-patches