Subject: [syzbot] Monthly can report (Dec 2023)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2023 06:45:21 -0800

Hello can maintainers/developers,

This is a 31-day syzbot report for the can subsystem.
All related reports/information can be found at:
https://syzkaller.appspot.com/upstream/s/can

During the period, 1 new issues were detected and 0 were fixed.
In total, 9 issues are still open and 47 have been fixed so far.

Some of the still happening issues:

Ref Crashes Repro Title
<1> 281     Yes   possible deadlock in j1939_sk_queue_drop_all
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=3bd970a1887812621b4c
<2> 153     No    KMSAN: uninit-value in bpf_prog_run_generic_xdp
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=0e6ddb1ef80986bdfe64
<3> 62      Yes   possible deadlock in j1939_session_activate
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=f32cbede7fd867ce0d56
<4> 1       Yes   memory leak in j1939_netdev_start
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=1d37bef05da87b99c5a6

---
This report is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

To disable reminders for individual bugs, reply with the following command:
#syz set <Ref> no-reminders

To change bug's subsystems, reply with:
#syz set <Ref> subsystems: new-subsystem

You may send multiple commands in a single email message.