Subject: Re: [syzbot] KASAN: use-after-free Read in bio_poll

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 May 2022 14:50:10 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 0f38d76646157357fcfa02f50575ea044830c494
Author: Christoph Hellwig <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Oct 12 10:40:45 2021 +0000

    blk-mq: cleanup blk_mq_submit_bio

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=12506f7ef00000
start commit:   c5eb0a61238d Linux 5.18-rc6
git tree:       upstream
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=11506f7ef00000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=16506f7ef00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=78013caa620443d6
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=99938118dfd9e1b0741a
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=1484cbc1f00000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=10c7026cf00000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 0f38d7664615 ("blk-mq: cleanup blk_mq_submit_bio")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection