Subject: Re: general protection fault in cbs_destroy

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2019 05:33:00 -0700

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit e0a7683d30e91e30ee6cf96314ae58a0314a095e
Author: Leandro Dorileo <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Apr 8 17:12:18 2019 +0000

     net/sched: cbs: fix port_rate miscalculation

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=158f3c01600000
start commit:   3b47fd5c Merge tag 'nfs-for-5.3-4' of git://git.linux-nfs...
git tree:       upstream
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=178f3c01600000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=138f3c01600000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=144488c6c6c6d2b6
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=3a8d6a998cbb73bcf337
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=17998f9e600000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=10421efa600000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: e0a7683d30e9 ("net/sched: cbs: fix port_rate miscalculation")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection