Subject: Re: memory leak in rds_send_probe

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 15:17:00 -0700

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit af49a63e101eb62376cc1d6bd25b97eb8c691d54
Author: Matthew Wilcox <[email-masked]>
Date:   Sat May 21 00:03:33 2016 +0000

     radix-tree: change naming conventions in radix_tree_shrink

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=176528c8600000
start commit:   c6dd78fc Merge branch 'x86-urgent-for-linus' of git://git...
git tree:       upstream
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=14e528c8600000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=10e528c8600000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=8de7d700ea5ac607
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=5134cdf021c4ed5aaa5f
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=145df0c8600000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=170001f4600000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: af49a63e101e ("radix-tree: change naming conventions in  
radix_tree_shrink")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection