Subject: Re: [syzbot] [kasan?] [mm?] INFO: rcu detected stall in __run_timer_base

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 May 2024 12:58:03 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit da71714e359b64bd7aab3bd56ec53f307f058133
Author: Jamal Hadi Salim <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Aug 22 10:12:31 2023 +0000

    net/sched: fix a qdisc modification with ambiguous command request

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=13b9b317180000
start commit:   fe46a7dd189e Merge tag 'sound-6.9-rc1' of git://git.kernel..
git tree:       upstream
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=1079b317180000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=17b9b317180000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=fe78468a74fdc3b7
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=1acbadd9f48eeeacda29
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=16435913180000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=111600cb180000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: da71714e359b ("net/sched: fix a qdisc modification with ambiguous command request")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection