Subject: memory leak in mgmt_cmd_status

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2020 01:49:23 -0700

Hello,

syzbot found the following issue on:

HEAD commit:    6f6a73c8 Merge tag 'drm-fixes-2020-09-08' of git://anongit..
git tree:       upstream
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=152e3245900000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=7954285d6e960c0f
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=80f5bab4eb14d14e7386
compiler:       gcc (GCC) 10.1.0-syz 20200507
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=16877335900000

IMPORTANT: if you fix the issue, please add the following tag to the commit:
Reported-by: [email-masked]

2020/09/09 02:38:52 executed programs: 3
2020/09/09 02:38:58 executed programs: 5
2020/09/09 02:39:03 executed programs: 7
BUG: memory leak
unreferenced object 0xffff888119d41a00 (size 224):
  comm "kworker/u5:0", pid 1520, jiffies 4294954656 (age 28.430s)
  hex dump (first 32 bytes):
    d0 30 1c 2b 81 88 ff ff d0 30 1c 2b 81 88 ff ff  .0.+.....0.+....
    00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 30 1c 2b 81 88 ff ff  .........0.+....
  backtrace:
    [<000000007a3b2b8a>] __alloc_skb+0x5e/0x250 net/core/skbuff.c:198
    [<000000003fe180cd>] alloc_skb include/linux/skbuff.h:1094 [inline]
    [<000000003fe180cd>] mgmt_cmd_status+0x31/0x140 net/bluetooth/mgmt_util.c:102
    [<00000000a98852de>] mgmt_set_discoverable_complete+0x18e/0x1c0 net/bluetooth/mgmt.c:1351
    [<000000000d6aa222>] discoverable_update_work+0x7a/0xa0 net/bluetooth/hci_request.c:2595
    [<00000000159838c7>] process_one_work+0x213/0x4d0 kernel/workqueue.c:2269
    [<0000000087b95ef0>] worker_thread+0x58/0x4b0 kernel/workqueue.c:2415
    [<0000000059403542>] kthread+0x164/0x190 kernel/kthread.c:292
    [<00000000d35ee226>] ret_from_fork+0x1f/0x30 arch/x86/entry/entry_64.S:294

---
This report is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

syzbot will keep track of this issue. See:
https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#status for how to communicate with syzbot.
syzbot can test patches for this issue, for details see:
https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#testing-patches