Subject: Re: [syzbot] kernel BUG in rxrpc_put_call

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2023 03:45:22 -0800

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit a275da62e8c111b897b9cb73eb91df2f4e475ca5
Author: David Howells <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Oct 10 07:45:20 2022 +0000

    rxrpc: Create a per-local endpoint receive queue and I/O thread

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=12ba382c480000
start commit:   60ea6f00c57d net: ipa: correct IPA v4.7 IMEM offset
git tree:       net
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=11ba382c480000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=16ba382c480000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=46221e8203c7aca6
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=4bb6356bb29d6299360e
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=141826f6480000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=15a8642c480000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: a275da62e8c1 ("rxrpc: Create a per-local endpoint receive queue and I/O thread")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection