Subject: Re: [syzbot] [net?] possible deadlock in hsr_dev_xmit (2)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 May 2024 02:08:02 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 06afd2c31d338fa762548580c1bf088703dd1e03
Author: Sebastian Andrzej Siewior <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Nov 29 16:48:12 2022 +0000

    hsr: Synchronize sending frames to have always incremented outgoing seq nr.

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=133c15f8980000
start commit:   5829614a7b3b Merge branch 'net-sysctl-sentinel'
git tree:       net-next
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=10bc15f8980000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=173c15f8980000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=7c70a227bc928e1b
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=fbf74291c3b7e753b481
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=144d20e4980000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=1532ab38980000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 06afd2c31d33 ("hsr: Synchronize sending frames to have always incremented outgoing seq nr.")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection