Subject: Re: WARNING in carl9170_usb_submit_cmd_urb/usb_submit_urb

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2021 06:29:06 -0800

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 6a66a7ded12baa6ebbb2e3e82f8cb91382814839
Author: zhangyi (F) <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Feb 13 06:38:20 2020 +0000

    jbd2: move the clearing of b_modified flag to the journal_unmap_buffer()

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=14bd498ed00000
start commit:   f69d02e3 Merge tag 'misc-5.12-2021-03-02' of git://git.ker..
git tree:       upstream
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=16bd498ed00000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=12bd498ed00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=e0da2d01cc636e2c
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=9468df99cb63a4a4c4e1
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=11770346d00000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=17be69ccd00000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 6a66a7ded12b ("jbd2: move the clearing of b_modified flag to the journal_unmap_buffer()")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection