Subject: Re: KASAN: use-after-free Read in netdevice_event_work_handler

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 13:29:04 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit d70c47c8dc6902db19555b7ff7e6eeb264d4ac06
Author: Heiner Kallweit <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Apr 23 19:34:33 2020 +0000

    net: phy: make phy_suspend a no-op if PHY is suspended already

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=16b2aad8900000
start commit:   0bddd227 Documentation: update for gcc 4.9 requirement
git tree:       upstream
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=15b2aad8900000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=11b2aad8900000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=66ad203c2bb6d8b
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=20b90969babe05609947
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=12a8edff100000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=167d3bb7100000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: d70c47c8dc69 ("net: phy: make phy_suspend a no-op if PHY is suspended already")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection