Subject: Re: KASAN: use-after-free Read in hci_cmd_timeout

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2019 11:26:00 -0700

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit ff92b9dd9268507e23fc10cc4341626cef50367c
Author: Suganath Prabu <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Oct 25 14:03:40 2018 +0000

     scsi: mpt3sas: Update MPI headers to support Aero controllers

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=130ac8dda00000
start commit:   eca94432 Bluetooth: Fix faulty expression for minimum encr..
git tree:       upstream
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=108ac8dda00000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=170ac8dda00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=f6451f0da3d42d53
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=19a9f729f05272857487
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=125b7999a00000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=176deefba00000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: ff92b9dd9268 ("scsi: mpt3sas: Update MPI headers to support Aero  
controllers")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection