Subject: Re: general protection fault in sctp_ulpevent_nofity_peer_addr_change

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 17:48:02 -0700

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit da2648390ce3d409218b6bbbf2386d8ddeec2265
Author: Lubomir Rintel <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Dec 20 18:13:09 2018 +0000

    pxa168fb: trivial typo fix

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=1361e139e00000
start commit:   5076190d mm: slub: be more careful about the double cmpxch..
git tree:       upstream
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=10e1e139e00000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=1761e139e00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=9f894bd92023de02
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=3950016bd95c2ca0377b
userspace arch: i386
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=1162bbe3e00000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=13c93b45e00000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: da2648390ce3 ("pxa168fb: trivial typo fix")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection