Subject: Re: KASAN: use-after-free Read in dump_schedule

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2020 02:17:08 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 7b9eba7ba0c1b24df42b70b62d154b284befbccf
Author: Leandro Dorileo <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Apr 8 17:12:17 2019 +0000

    net/sched: taprio: fix picos_per_byte miscalculation

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=15464af9900000
start commit:   fc3abb53 Merge branch 'for-linus' of git://git.kernel.org/..
git tree:       upstream
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=17464af9900000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=13464af9900000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=e1c560d0f4e121c9
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=621fd33c0b53d15ee8de
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=1129d0e9900000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=17fb6a25900000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 7b9eba7ba0c1 ("net/sched: taprio: fix picos_per_byte miscalculation")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection