Subject: memory leak in sctp_stream_init_ext (2)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2020 20:45:10 -0700

Hello,

syzbot found the following crash on:

HEAD commit:    00086336 Merge tag 'efi-urgent-2020-04-15' of git://git.ke..
git tree:       upstream
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=12996107e00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=efff978b972fb2c
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=96e916d6f6f7617bc9fc
compiler:       gcc (GCC) 9.0.0 20181231 (experimental)
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=137ddf3fe00000

IMPORTANT: if you fix the bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
Reported-by: [email-masked]

BUG: memory leak
unreferenced object 0xffff888103ba4580 (size 96):
  comm "syz-executor.1", pid 8335, jiffies 4294953411 (age 14.410s)
  hex dump (first 32 bytes):
    00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00  ................
    00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00  ................
  backtrace:
    [<00000000b06f3e80>] kmalloc include/linux/slab.h:555 [inline]
    [<00000000b06f3e80>] kzalloc include/linux/slab.h:669 [inline]
    [<00000000b06f3e80>] sctp_stream_init_ext+0x28/0xe0 net/sctp/stream.c:162
    [<00000000aff2ecba>] sctp_sendmsg_to_asoc+0x9af/0xab0 net/sctp/socket.c:1811
    [<00000000d5d5eb76>] sctp_sendmsg+0x2a6/0xc60 net/sctp/socket.c:2031
    [<0000000023cdbfa3>] inet_sendmsg+0x39/0x60 net/ipv4/af_inet.c:807
    [<00000000885878ef>] sock_sendmsg_nosec net/socket.c:652 [inline]
    [<00000000885878ef>] sock_sendmsg+0x4c/0x60 net/socket.c:672
    [<0000000009d727e5>] __sys_sendto+0x11d/0x1c0 net/socket.c:2000
    [<0000000066974477>] __do_sys_sendto net/socket.c:2012 [inline]
    [<0000000066974477>] __se_sys_sendto net/socket.c:2008 [inline]
    [<0000000066974477>] __x64_sys_sendto+0x26/0x30 net/socket.c:2008
    [<00000000ecc1fea9>] do_syscall_64+0x6e/0x220 arch/x86/entry/common.c:295
    [<00000000605d798b>] entry_SYSCALL_64_after_hwframe+0x44/0xa9

---
This bug is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

syzbot will keep track of this bug report. See:
https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#status for how to communicate with syzbot.
syzbot can test patches for this bug, for details see:
https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#testing-patches