Subject: Re: kernel BUG at net/core/dev.c:LINE! (3)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 14:07:08 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 5a707af10da95a53a55011a612e69063491020d4
Author: Andy Shevchenko <[email-masked]>
Date:   Fri Apr 21 13:36:06 2017 +0000

    platform/x86: wmi: Describe function parameters

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=14a9ad40900000
start commit:   994e99a9 Merge tag 'platform-drivers-x86-v5.8-2' of git://..
git tree:       upstream
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=16a9ad40900000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=12a9ad40900000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=e944500a36bc4d55
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=af23e7f3e0a7e10c8b67
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=12ea63cf100000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=14afdb9f100000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 5a707af10da9 ("platform/x86: wmi: Describe function parameters")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection