Subject: Re: [syzbot] [bpf?] KASAN: stack-out-of-bounds Read in hash

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2024 08:29:03 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 9330986c03006ab1d33d243b7cfe598a7a3c1baa
Author: Joanne Koong <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Oct 27 23:45:00 2021 +0000

    bpf: Add bloom filter map implementation

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=1543bd5c980000
start commit:   443574b03387 riscv, bpf: Fix kfunc parameters incompatibil..
git tree:       bpf
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=1743bd5c980000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=1343bd5c980000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=6fb1be60a193d440
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=9459b5d7fab774cf182f
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=13d86795180000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=143eff76180000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 9330986c0300 ("bpf: Add bloom filter map implementation")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection