Subject: Re: [syzbot] [net?] KASAN: slab-use-after-free Read in l2tp_tunnel_del_work

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2024 15:51:02 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit d18d3f0a24fc4a3513495892ab1a3753628b341b
Author: James Chapman <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Jun 20 11:22:44 2024 +0000

    l2tp: replace hlist with simple list for per-tunnel session list

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=110dc9c6980000
start commit:   1c5fc27bc48a Merge tag 'nf-next-24-06-28' of git://git.ker..
git tree:       net-next
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=130dc9c6980000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=150dc9c6980000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=5264b58fdff6e881
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=b471b7c936301a59745b
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=1094f701980000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=16bf2361980000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: d18d3f0a24fc ("l2tp: replace hlist with simple list for per-tunnel session list")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection