Subject: [syzbot] Monthly bluetooth report (Apr 2023)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2023 01:00:42 -0700

Hello bluetooth maintainers/developers,

This is a 31-day syzbot report for the bluetooth subsystem.
All related reports/information can be found at:
https://syzkaller.appspot.com/upstream/s/bluetooth

During the period, 2 new issues were detected and 1 were fixed.
In total, 24 issues are still open and 50 have been fixed so far.

Some of the still happening issues:

Ref  Crashes Repro Title
<1>  6076    Yes   possible deadlock in rfcomm_sk_state_change
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=d7ce59b06b3eb14fd218
<2>  3047    Yes   WARNING in hci_conn_timeout
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=2446dd3cb07277388db6
<3>  1047    Yes   INFO: task can't die in __lock_sock
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=7d51f807c81b190a127d
<4>  662     No    KASAN: slab-use-after-free Read in hci_conn_hash_flush
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=8bb72f86fc823817bc5d
<5>  331     Yes   possible deadlock in rfcomm_dlc_exists
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=b69a625d06e8ece26415
<6>  82      No    possible deadlock in hci_unregister_dev
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=c933391d8e4089f1f53e
<7>  66      Yes   WARNING in call_timer_fn
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=6fb78d577e89e69602f9
<8>  47      No    possible deadlock in discov_off
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=f047480b1e906b46a3f4
<9>  29      Yes   WARNING: ODEBUG bug in put_device
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=a9290936c6e87b3dc3c2
<10> 27      Yes   WARNING: bad unlock balance in l2cap_disconnect_rsp
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=180f35f8e76c7af067d2

---
This report is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

To disable reminders for individual bugs, reply with the following command:
#syz set <Ref> no-reminders

To change bug's subsystems, reply with:
#syz set <Ref> subsystems: new-subsystem

You may send multiple commands in a single email message.