Subject: Re: WARNING in hsr_forward_skb

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 01:57:00 -0700

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit ab42f35d9cb5ac49b5a2a11f940e74f58f207280
Author: Ming Lei <[email-masked]>
Date:   Fri May 26 11:53:19 2017 +0000

     blk-mq: merge bio into sw queue before plugging

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=16e68713200000
start commit:   ab42f35d blk-mq: merge bio into sw queue before plugging
git tree:       upstream
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=15e68713200000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=11e68713200000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=5e7dc790609552d7
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=fdce8f2a8903f3ba0e6b
userspace arch: amd64
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=15f6d1fd400000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=17290fdd400000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: ab42f35d ("blk-mq: merge bio into sw queue before plugging")