Subject: [syzbot] Monthly wireless report (Sep 2024)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2024 07:24:29 -0700

Hello wireless maintainers/developers,

This is a 31-day syzbot report for the wireless subsystem.
All related reports/information can be found at:
https://syzkaller.appspot.com/upstream/s/wireless

During the period, 3 new issues were detected and 0 were fixed.
In total, 34 issues are still open and 140 have been fixed so far.

Some of the still happening issues:

Ref  Crashes Repro Title
<1>  27179   Yes   WARNING in __ieee80211_beacon_get
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=18c783c5cf6a781e3e2c
<2>  5657    Yes   WARNING in __cfg80211_ibss_joined (2)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=7f064ba1704c2466e36d
<3>  1724    Yes   WARNING in ath6kl_bmi_get_target_info (2)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=92c6dd14aaa230be6855
<4>  1132    Yes   WARNING in ieee80211_start_next_roc
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=c3a167b5615df4ccd7fb
<5>  1129    Yes   WARNING in rate_control_rate_init (3)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=9bdc0c5998ab45b05030
<6>  568     Yes   WARNING in plfxlc_mac_release
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=51a42f7c2e399392ea82
<7>  285     No    INFO: task hung in rfkill_global_led_trigger_worker (3)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=50499e163bfa302dfe7b
<8>  109     Yes   WARNING in ieee80211_free_ack_frame (2)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=ac648b0525be1feba506
<9>  75      No    INFO: task hung in ath9k_hif_usb_firmware_cb (3)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=e9b1ff41aa6a7ebf9640
<10> 52      Yes   WARNING in minstrel_ht_update_caps
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=d805aca692aded25f888

---
This report is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

To disable reminders for individual bugs, reply with the following command:
#syz set <Ref> no-reminders

To change bug's subsystems, reply with:
#syz set <Ref> subsystems: new-subsystem

You may send multiple commands in a single email message.