Subject: Re: general protection fault in xt_rateest_put

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 12:13:00 -0800

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit 3427b2ab63faccafe774ea997fc2da7faf690c5a
Author: Cong Wang <[email-masked]>
Date:   Fri Mar 2 02:58:38 2018 +0000

     netfilter: make xt_rateest hash table per net

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=129b9c35e00000
start commit:   e69ec487 Merge branch 'for-linus' of git://git.kernel.org/..
git tree:       upstream
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=119b9c35e00000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=169b9c35e00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=18698c0c240ba616
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=91bdd8eece0f6629ec8b
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=13dbd58ee00000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=15eff9e1e00000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 3427b2ab63fa ("netfilter: make xt_rateest hash table per net")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection