Subject: Re: general protection fault in j1939_priv_get_by_ndev_locked

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2019 01:04:00 -0700

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit 9d71dd0c70099914fcd063135da3c580865e924c
Author: The j1939 authors <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Oct 8 09:48:36 2018 +0000

     can: add support of SAE J1939 protocol

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=11267914e00000
start commit:   7de08690 powerpc/bpf: Fix tail call implementation
git tree:       bpf
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=13267914e00000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=15267914e00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=2cc209e226c8fbbd
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=feff46f1778030d14234
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=1726e97ce00000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=1678e4ece00000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 9d71dd0c7009 ("can: add support of SAE J1939 protocol")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection