Subject: [syzbot] Monthly nfc report (Jan 2024)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2024 16:04:27 -0800

Hello nfc maintainers/developers,

This is a 31-day syzbot report for the nfc subsystem.
All related reports/information can be found at:
https://syzkaller.appspot.com/upstream/s/nfc

During the period, 2 new issues were detected and 1 were fixed.
In total, 11 issues are still open and 20 have been fixed so far.

Some of the still happening issues:

Ref Crashes Repro Title
<1> 715     Yes   INFO: task hung in rfkill_global_led_trigger_worker (2)
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=2e39bc6569d281acbcfb
<2> 110     Yes   INFO: task hung in nfc_rfkill_set_block
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=3e3c2f8ca188e30b1427
<3> 88      Yes   KMSAN: uninit-value in nci_rx_work
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=d7b4dc6cd50410152534
<4> 10      Yes   KMSAN: uninit-value in nci_ntf_packet
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=29b5ca705d2e0f4a44d2

---
This report is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

To disable reminders for individual bugs, reply with the following command:
#syz set <Ref> no-reminders

To change bug's subsystems, reply with:
#syz set <Ref> subsystems: new-subsystem

You may send multiple commands in a single email message.