Subject: Re: [syzbot] [dccp?] general protection fault in dccp_write_xmit (2)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2023 00:03:04 -0800

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 419ce133ab928ab5efd7b50b2ef36ddfd4eadbd2
Author: Paolo Abeni <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Oct 11 07:20:55 2023 +0000

    tcp: allow again tcp_disconnect() when threads are waiting

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=142a647b680000
start commit:   ff269e2cd5ad Merge tag 'net-next-6.7-followup' of git://gi..
git tree:       net-next
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=162a647b680000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=122a647b680000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=53cdcbf124ea14aa
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=c71bc336c5061153b502
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=142bff40e80000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=1559f190e80000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 419ce133ab92 ("tcp: allow again tcp_disconnect() when threads are waiting")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection