Subject: Re: WARNING in idr_alloc

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2020 06:39:07 -0700

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit e42671084361302141a09284fde9bbc14fdd16bf
Author: Manivannan Sadhasivam <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu May 7 12:53:06 2020 +0000

    net: qrtr: Do not depend on ARCH_QCOM

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=17325ad5100000
start commit:   7ae77150 Merge tag 'powerpc-5.8-1' of git://git.kernel.org..
git tree:       upstream
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=14b25ad5100000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=10b25ad5100000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=d195fe572fb15312
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=f31428628ef672716ea8
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=15252c4b100000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=10159291100000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: e42671084361 ("net: qrtr: Do not depend on ARCH_QCOM")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection