Subject: Re: WARNING in bpf_prog_kallsyms_add

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2019 19:16:01 -0700

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit 7607dd35fc34893214284cca740d015154d20452
Author: Ido Schimmel <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Jul 17 12:15:30 2017 +0000

     mlxsw: spectrum: Trap IPv4 packets with Router Alert option

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=14e0ac07200000
start commit:   645ff1e8 Merge branch 'for-linus' of git://git.kernel.org/..
git tree:       upstream
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=16e0ac07200000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=12e0ac07200000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=20271e14bc1c87f0
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=987e48d84abddbe2506d
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=13c69d20c00000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 7607dd35fc34 ("mlxsw: spectrum: Trap IPv4 packets with Router Alert  
option")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection