Subject: Re: WARNING in ieee80211_check_rate_mask

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2020 05:11:06 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 983e1a6c95abf8058d26149a928578b720c77bce
Author: Nelson Chang <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Oct 6 11:44:02 2016 +0000

    net: ethernet: mediatek: get hw lro capability by the chip id instead of by the dtsi

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=1639e0d0500000
start commit:   c2568c8c Merge branch 'net-Constify-struct-genl_small_ops'
git tree:       net-next
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=1539e0d0500000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=1139e0d0500000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=1e6c5266df853ae
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=be0e03ca215b06199629
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=1790e83b900000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=111a5bc7900000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 983e1a6c95ab ("net: ethernet: mediatek: get hw lro capability by the chip id instead of by the dtsi")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection