Subject: Re: [syzbot] [net?] WARNING: ODEBUG bug in ingress_destroy

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2023 00:38:23 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit e420bed025071a623d2720a92bc2245c84757ecb
Author: Daniel Borkmann <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Jul 19 14:08:52 2023 +0000

    bpf: Add fd-based tcx multi-prog infra with link support

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=1568abf4a80000
start commit:   03b123debcbc tcp: tcp_enter_quickack_mode() should be static
git tree:       net-next
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=1768abf4a80000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=1368abf4a80000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=32e3dcc11fd0d297
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=bdcf141f362ef83335cf
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=10bf2bf4a80000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=12741e9aa80000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: e420bed02507 ("bpf: Add fd-based tcx multi-prog infra with link support")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection