Subject: [syzbot] Monthly hams report (Sep 2024)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2024 03:03:22 -0700

Hello hams maintainers/developers,

This is a 31-day syzbot report for the hams subsystem.
All related reports/information can be found at:
https://syzkaller.appspot.com/upstream/s/hams

During the period, 0 new issues were detected and 0 were fixed.
In total, 6 issues are still open and 35 have been fixed so far.

Some of the still happening issues:

Ref Crashes Repro Title
<1> 687     Yes   WARNING: refcount bug in ax25_release (3)
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=33841dc6aa3e1d86b78a
<2> 312     Yes   KMSAN: uninit-value in ax25cmp (3)
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=74161d266475935e9c5d
<3> 18      Yes   KMSAN: uninit-value in nr_route_frame
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=f770ce3566e60e5573ac

---
This report is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

To disable reminders for individual bugs, reply with the following command:
#syz set <Ref> no-reminders

To change bug's subsystems, reply with:
#syz set <Ref> subsystems: new-subsystem

You may send multiple commands in a single email message.