Subject: Re: [syzbot] WARNING in __perf_event_overflow

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2022 22:26:17 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit c1d050b0d169fd60c8acef157db53bd4e3141799
Author: Yishai Hadas <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Sep 8 18:34:45 2022 +0000

    vfio/mlx5: Create and destroy page tracker object

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=136eb2da880000
start commit:   88619e77b33d net: stmmac: rk3588: Allow multiple gmac cont..
git tree:       bpf
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=10eeb2da880000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=176eb2da880000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=a66c6c673fb555e8
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=589d998651a580e6135d
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=11eabcea880000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=10f7e632880000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: c1d050b0d169 ("vfio/mlx5: Create and destroy page tracker object")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection