Subject: Re: INFO: trying to register non-static key in skb_queue_purge

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2020 17:17:06 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 65b27995a4ab8fc51b4adc6b4dcdca20f7a595bb
Author: Heiner Kallweit <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Aug 12 21:52:19 2019 +0000

    net: phy: let phy_speed_down/up support speeds >1Gbps

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=1327ef50900000
start commit:   83bdc727 random32: remove net_rand_state from the latent e..
git tree:       upstream
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=10a7ef50900000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=1727ef50900000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=e59ee776d5aa8d55
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=99efc1c133eff186721a
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=12429014900000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=12dbc404900000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 65b27995a4ab ("net: phy: let phy_speed_down/up support speeds >1Gbps")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection