Subject: Re: [syzbot] [bluetooth?] KASAN: slab-use-after-free Write in sco_conn_del

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2023 05:01:28 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 9a8ec9e8ebb5a7c0cfbce2d6b4a6b67b2b78e8f3
Author: Luiz Augusto von Dentz <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Mar 30 21:15:50 2023 +0000

    Bluetooth: SCO: Fix possible circular locking dependency on sco_connect_cfm

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=10b66646680000
start commit:   bd6c11bc43c4 Merge tag 'net-next-6.6' of git://git.kernel...
git tree:       net-next
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=12b66646680000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=14b66646680000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=634e05b4025da9da
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=6b9277cad941daf126a2
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=10f06d04680000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=107fdcd0680000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 9a8ec9e8ebb5 ("Bluetooth: SCO: Fix possible circular locking dependency on sco_connect_cfm")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection