Subject: Re: KASAN: use-after-free Read in ath9k_hif_usb_rx_cb (2)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 18:07:07 -0800

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit dcd479e10a0510522a5d88b29b8f79ea3467d501
Author: Johannes Berg <[email-masked]>
Date:   Fri Oct 9 12:17:11 2020 +0000

    mac80211: always wind down STA state

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=100c9c16500000
start commit:   0fa8ee0d Merge branch 'for-linus' of git://git.kernel.org/..
git tree:       upstream
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=120c9c16500000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=140c9c16500000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=75292221eb79ace2
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=03110230a11411024147
userspace arch: i386
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=1587f841500000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=11ec0fe6500000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: dcd479e10a05 ("mac80211: always wind down STA state")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection