Subject: Re: KASAN: use-after-free Read in release_sock

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2019 06:58:00 -0700

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit c8c8218ec5af5d2598381883acbefbf604e56b5e
Author: Cong Wang <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Jun 27 21:30:58 2019 +0000

     netrom: fix a memory leak in nr_rx_frame()

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=13b52242600000
start commit:   629f8205 Merge tag 'for-linus-20190730' of git://git.kerne..
git tree:       upstream
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=10752242600000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=17b52242600000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=4c7b914a2680c9c6
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=107429d62fb1d293602f
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=16a7c8dc600000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=1498cfa2600000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: c8c8218ec5af ("netrom: fix a memory leak in nr_rx_frame()")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection