Subject: [syzbot] net-next build error (5)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2022 01:51:38 -0800

Hello,

syzbot found the following issue on:

HEAD commit:    1d330d4fa8ba net: alx: Switch to DEFINE_SIMPLE_DEV_PM_OPS(..
git tree:       net-next
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=16c71ba3880000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=b0e91ad4b5f69c47
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=e5341b984215b66e5b19
compiler:       gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110, GNU ld (GNU Binutils for Debian) 2.35.2

IMPORTANT: if you fix the issue, please add the following tag to the commit:
Reported-by: [email-masked]

failed to run ["make" "-j" "64" "ARCH=x86_64" "bzImage"]: exit status 2

---
This report is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

syzbot will keep track of this issue. See:
https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#status for how to communicate with syzbot.