Subject: Re: KASAN: slab-out-of-bounds Read in bitmap_port_destroy

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2020 20:55:00 -0800

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit b9a1e627405d68d475a3c1f35e685ccfb5bbe668
Author: Cong Wang <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Jul 4 00:21:13 2019 +0000

    hsr: implement dellink to clean up resources

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=17d0c611e00000
start commit:   131701c6 Merge tag 'leds-5.5-rc8' of git://git.kernel.org/..
git tree:       upstream
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=1430c611e00000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=1030c611e00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=83c00afca9cf5153
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=b96275fd6ad891076ced
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=15fba721e00000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=1339726ee00000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: b9a1e627405d ("hsr: implement dellink to clean up resources")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection