Subject: Re: general protection fault in j1939_netdev_start

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 13:17:03 -0700

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit 8330f73fe9742f201f467639f8356cf58756fb9f
Author: Jiri Pirko <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Sep 4 07:40:47 2019 +0000

    rocker: add missing init_net check in FIB notifier

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=165cdcb1e00000
start commit:   63623fd4 Merge tag 'for-linus' of git://git.kernel.org/pub..
git tree:       upstream
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=155cdcb1e00000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=115cdcb1e00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=9833e26bab355358
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=f03d384f3455d28833eb
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=162b8331e00000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=10f10a2de00000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 8330f73fe974 ("rocker: add missing init_net check in FIB notifier")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection