Subject: [syzbot] Monthly wireguard report (Jun 2024)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2024 00:52:28 -0700

Hello wireguard maintainers/developers,

This is a 31-day syzbot report for the wireguard subsystem.
All related reports/information can be found at:
https://syzkaller.appspot.com/upstream/s/wireguard

During the period, 4 new issues were detected and 0 were fixed.
In total, 9 issues are still open and 16 have been fixed so far.

Some of the still happening issues:

Ref Crashes Repro Title
<1> 972     No    KCSAN: data-race in wg_packet_send_staged_packets / wg_packet_send_staged_packets (3)
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=6ba34f16b98fe40daef1
<2> 63      No    INFO: task hung in wg_destruct
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=a6bdd2d02402f18fdd5e
<3> 48      No    INFO: task hung in wg_netns_pre_exit (4)
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=1d5c9cd5bcdce13e618e
<4> 4       No    WARNING in kthread_unpark (2)
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=943d34fa3cf2191e3068
<5> 1       No    WARNING: locking bug in wg_packet_encrypt_worker
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=f19160c19b77d76b5bc2
<6> 1       No    general protection fault in wg_packet_receive
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=470d70be7e9ee9f22a01

---
This report is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

To disable reminders for individual bugs, reply with the following command:
#syz set <Ref> no-reminders

To change bug's subsystems, reply with:
#syz set <Ref> subsystems: new-subsystem

You may send multiple commands in a single email message.