Subject: Re: [syzbot] WARNING: kmalloc bug in hash_netport_create

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2021 01:23:11 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 7661809d493b426e979f39ab512e3adf41fbcc69
Author: Linus Torvalds <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Jul 14 16:45:49 2021 +0000

    mm: don't allow oversized kvmalloc() calls

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=113125f5300000
start commit:   a9c9a6f741cd Merge tag 'scsi-misc' of git://git.kernel.org..
git tree:       upstream
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=133125f5300000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=153125f5300000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=1ac29107aeb2a552
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=3f5904753c2388727c6c
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=14581b33300000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=13579a69300000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 7661809d493b ("mm: don't allow oversized kvmalloc() calls")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection